Move Over I Rate Dogs, It's Finally Time To Rate Cats
The premise is simple. Twitter account The Cat Reviewer turns to you, the cat loving people of the world, to do something incredible: review cats. Their bio states it simple and short: "Welcome to The Cat Reviewer. Fussed a cat on the street that isn't yours? Please send in a review!"
Does it sound too good to be true? It's not. It's purrfect. You see a cat? You like the cat? Take a picture and send in a review. To get you started and comfortable with the iconic concept, here are some of the best cat reviews so far. (Hint: they're amazing, full disclosure.)
1. I hope her kittens are okay.
2. Honest Catto
3. I, too, would risk health for the happiness of belly rubs
4. I love him.
5. Raccoon? Cat? Yes.
6. Soggy Delight
7. How rude.
8. Floof levels: majestic
9. I bet those purrs are ameowzing.
10. The Campsite Inspector with Floofy Ears
11. Beautiful Blossom
12. High key jealous ASF
13. So chill.
14. I'd like to see her again.
15. Trouble, I wish it was double.
16. Very helpful
17. What a face!
18. It's her right.
19. Impawsible not to gush over
20. Boss-Eyed, I love it.
21. Who doesn't love hairy trousers?
22. Strokes > Food
23. Doing a mighty hide n seek
24. Twice the Nice: Catception
25. Lovely markings, cozy cuddles
26. He is doing his best.
27. The Pub Goer
28. R I S K Y frisky
29. A lovely lady
30. Kinda rude, still worthy.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.